Big Sur, California #AritaOnTheRoad
We’ve all seen the MUSTs of California H1, these points are not on your typical list, but they definitely make for great sceneries and epic picture spots.
These are the 5 spots you cannot miss on Highway 1,CA
1. Pacific Groove & 17 mile drive – this is the most beautiful drive in the whole entire coast you can literally stop 100 times and still want more. It’s truly pretty and so worth the mini detour .
2. Madonna Inn -this iconic 1958 hotel was built by lovely couple Alex and Phyllis ,with a tacky Swiss alp meets Hollywood type of feel . Each room is unique and If you stay two nights definitely change rooms to get a better experience and check out other artwork.
3. Michael Jasckons Neverland- While this is not open to the public, its definitely worth checking at least the entry way 😛 the drive there is breathtaking ,you can leave little notes by the front gate for the late King of Pop
4. Monarch Butterly at Pismo Beach- this stop is quite cool if you’re lucky with nice weather ,theres millions of butterflies migrating here during the cold winter days. When we went they were all tucked away sleeping on top of the trees so we didn’t really see many :S
5. Carmel by the Sea – this quaint little town is what fairytale movies are made off. The architecture is just mesmerizing and you can find all these quirky little things that you don’t see anywhere else. Too charming to miss <3