Los Angels,Califorina #AritaOnTheRoad
Thanks again to everyone who participated <3 my list just keeps getting bigger and I couldn’t be more thrilled to apply all your amazing tips into my upcoming travels 😀
Photos taken during my recent trip to California 😀
*ciaoecolifestyle Connect with locals ♡♡♡
* agirlandherpassportSometimes the best plan is no plan!
* rosiecultureAh that reminds me of the tip to go with the flow, it’s not worth getting upset over your trip not going the way you planned!
* rebeccahelen12OMG this place!!! Just the scale alone is insane. Absolutely beautiful shot! And my best travel tip 🤔 probably to do laundry haha. I am guilty of over packing but it helps to do laundry and then I can bring more, say, camera gear 😝
* findyourhappyplateHmmm travel do whatever you can go travel as much as you can
* betterbymichelleGoing with the flow is the best.
* thelifeofasolivagantDon’t let a bump in the road during travels derail your whole trip. Let it go and keep on trucking. Misadventures happen, but what’s adventure without risk.
* angelasargeantGreat tip! I mostly don’t plan other than a few ‘must see’ sites. The rest of the time I go with the flow and explore.
* kokostilettoBeautiful photo! My tip is = Always bring a yoga mat 🙂 and never be scared to try anything, and listen to your intuition 🙂
* thewadingwade Nice! Love that advice. Mine is to force yourself to talk to someone new even if you feel shy 😊💛
* tessamariejewellery Carry baby wipes everywhere. They clean almost anything and make for a great bird bath if needed
* sunnycoastlines Go with the flow bc you’re plans inevitable will change!
* megalexander_lushlifeblog Hmmm best travel tips…. I love all inclusives because you know how much you’re paying upfront and well unlimited drinks!
* muses travel tip: experience everything. don’t sleep! 🙂
* charlenemaugeri Aww what a fun collaboration. My tip would be to pack as light as possible and be flexible.
* so_theadventurebegins My tips would be: Eat locally in new places, and alwaaaays research food NOT just activities. Food can make or break a trip in my opinion! Eating as locals do will always be cheaper, avoid anywhere that serves a bit of everything, i.e. local cuisine and pizzas and random titbits of other cuisines. Instead head somewhere that specialises in one dish, theres always a reason why they only serve one speciality and it will be awesome! This is particularly important for eating in Asia, I must add 🙂
* bluelabelsboutique Best travel tip: pack a dress that doesn’t wrinkle! 😉
* lifewellwandered This is such a cool idea! I always learn a few words or phrases in the language of the country I’m visiting, just in case 🙂
* jackiecole_ Such an incredible view! I like to travel spontaneously and see where life takes me🗺
* dolcedoestravel Ah this is a GORGEOUS shot and fantastic tip! I’m a planner but learned to leave lots of flexibility. Best adventures are the most unexpected for sure!
* menagerie_travel Flexibility is the key